Brierty's key business systems have evolved with our business. In 2008/2009 we undertook an extensive review of our supporting business systems and have upgraded systems, processes, procedures and the business tools which support the company.
Brierty's core business systems are third party certified as follows:
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems - AS 4801:2001 & the Australian Construction Industry OHS Accreditation Scheme.
- Environmental Management Systems - ISO 14001:2004
- Quality Management Systems - ISO 9001:2008
- Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner Accreditation
Brierty's B-Online system is the tool which supports the management of core corporate documentation within the business. We are in the process of aligning our business with the Australian Business Excellence Framework.
Brierty has developed a number of key policies which underpin our business operation. All policies are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure they are current and relevant to our business. The key corporate policies include:
- Health & Safety
- Community Relations
- Employee Relations Policy
- Fitness for Duty Policy
- Aboriginal Engagement Policy
- Elevate Reconcilation Action Plan 2015 - 2018
Brierty's corporate policies can be made available on request by clicking here.