2014 – Current
Brierty, with Joint Venture Partner Eastern Guruma, was awarded the $18 million Marandoo Waste Fines Storage Facility Stage 4 Package in 2016 from Rio Tinto.
The works consisted of the construction of the embankment raise from RL 745.5m to RL 751.0m.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Bulk & detailed earthworks
- Waste fines & decant pipework relocations
- Pumping systems
- Subcontractor management
- Indigenous joint venture partnership and employee content of greater than 40%
- TRIFR of Zero
- Win, load, haul, place and compact of 1.5 million cubic meters
- Relocation and management of tails waste pipelines