COHESIVE. OPTIMISTIC. RESILIENT. EXCELLENT.
Brierty’s highly skilled Drill and Blast team operate late model, fuel efficient Atlas Copco GPS controlled / monitored drill rigs and explosive / stemming loading equipment. We been able to greatly reduce the manual handling and human interaction aspect and greatly increase the safety of our people and the efficiency of our production.
We offer complete Drill and Blast services for all mining and civil applications including:
- SRS and Initiating Explosive storage facilities, government licensing and product delivery
- Drill and Blast design, execution and consultation services
- Vibration and over-pressure controlled blasting services for the protection of sensitive infrastructure and heritage sites of cultural significance
- Natural surface contour drilling
- Blast hole sampling to suit project requirements
- High precision GPS navigation systems to minimise client survey requirements
- Comprehensive industry best practice procedural and management systems
Brierty is currently providing Drill & Blast services for Rio Tinto as part of our $300 million mining contract at Western Turner Syncline 2. To date we have drilled, blasted and mined more than 45 million tonnes of total material without incident or injury.