Brierty has proven capabilities in the civil construction of a broad range of plant and site infrastructure as well as a long history of delivering road construction and maintenance projects to both private and public sector clients for projects up to $200m.
Our capabilities include:
- Bulk and detailed earthworks;
- Road construction, reconstruction and alignment;
- Rail formations;
- Pavement stabilisation and ground improvement;
- Airport runways, widening and extensions;
- Culverts and drainage structures;
- Tailings dams and water storage facilities;
- Mine development works;
- Concrete structures and structural walls;
- Relocation and installation of public services and utilities; and
- Associated works such as line marking, kerbing, brick paving, landscaping and signage.
Current civil ventures include a $70 million project for the Solomon Rail Spur Project and the $40m Mainline Upgrade for FMG.
Recently completed civil projects include the mine site expansion works for Saddleback and Marradong at the Worsley Alumina Boddington Bauxite mine just south of Boddington, W.A., the bulk earthworks associated with the Dally Camp as part of the Solomon Rail Expansion Project undertaken by FMG, the Access Alliance undertaken by Brierty in conjunction with AECOM and Main Roads WA to upgrade Great Northern Highway in W.A.'s wheatbelt region, and the Karara Access Road upgrade designed to support the Karara Iron Ore Project in W.A.'s Midwest region.