Client: Northern Territory Government
Location: Palmerston, NT
Start Date: May 2009
End Date: Current
Value: $44 million (Civil Contract)
Bellamack is one of the largest land development projects in the NT, designed to meet the diverse demand for residential blocks in the region. The Bellamack project forms part of the NT Government’s strategy to deliver affordable housing, with up to 15% of the blocks being reserved for first home buyers and social housing and up to 15% allocated to the Defence Housing Authority.
Brierty is the developer and civil contractor for this project whom have engaged NS Projects to provide development management services for the project.
As the developer, Brierty will ensure the following:
- Management of all design aspects within the project;
- Management of all marketing and communications;
- Management of all contractors; and
- Liaison with NT Government and other external parties
As the civil contractor Brierty has been contracted with the NT Government to develop and market 670 residential blocks over a five year period.
The works include:
- Bulk earthworks;
- Culverts and drainage structures;
- Detailed earthworks;
- Sewer and water reticulation / recycled water reticulation;
- Power Installation;
- Optic fibre telecommunications;
- Road formation;
- Traffic management; and
- Stakeholder engagement