Client: Tanami Gold NL
Location: Coyote Mine, WA
Start Date: December 2008
Date: June 2010
Value: $11 million
Coyote is an open pit mining operation located on a remote site about 300km south east of Halls Creek near the Northern Territory border.
- Brierty undertook selective ore and waste mining and needed to be flexible in approach to maintain the grades and minimise dilution.
- The mining service provided included load and haul only. Drill and blast was on a campaign basis only.
- Stable and experienced fly in fly out workforce of 20 was used on the project.
- Working in remote location and extreme conditions.
- Fleet included 80 tonne diggers and 40 tonne trucks with a standard ancillary fleet. Brierty were needed to maintain the plant and equipment in very harsh conditions.