Brierty’s size, structure and diversity offer distinct advantages to both clients and employees.
We maintain strong business systems and processes equivalent to those used in larger companies, yet we have retained the agility of a smaller company with the flexibility to adapt to the environment in which we work.
Whether working for Brierty or working with Brierty, you will experience:
- A united, goal focused team that exhibits passion and pride in what we do;
- A flat management structure supporting the proactive involvement of relevant team members, which in turn leads to educated and responsive decision making;
- A team culture founded on solid family values of respect and support for each other; and
- A “can do” customer-driven approach focused on developing and maintaining long term relationships.
Our company has grown on the back of establishing long term relationships, founded on:
- Delivering quality outcomes with certainty;
- Delivering “Value for Money”;
- Mutual trust; and